A T2 document is drawn up for intra-Community transit.

Also for goods that go within the free movement of the European Union to, for example, Norway or Switzerland, we can provide the T2 document in addition to the export document. This allows the goods to be declared in the country of destination.

More information about customs documents?

Please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you.